Here’s some questions to start intimate time with your partner:
- What advice would you tell your 25-year-old self?
- If your future self went back in time, what would he/she tell you?
- How can I be a better partner to you this week?
- What is one thing we can work on to be better partners?
- When was the last time you felt loved?
- What is one thing or activity that makes you feel alive?
- What’s your love language?
- What makes you feel the most appreciated?
- What is one thing you learned this week?
- What is one word that describes our relationship?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment this year?
- What’s your favorite memory of us in the last 5 or 10 years?
- Is there something you miss that we used to do?
- How do you enjoy giving and receiving love?
- What do wish you could spend more time on?
- What do you envy from other people’s relationship?
- What is your biggest strength in our relationship?
- What is your weakness strength in our relationship?
- My sexiest feature is…
- In what ways do we work well together?
Let’s Hear It!
What questions would you like to ask your partner or spouse? How long have you two been together?